XDragonz Guild Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best grinding places

2 posters

Go down

Best grinding places Empty Best grinding places

Post  Seltus Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:00 pm

Many people I met during my days in DN say that they hate the grinding, so I did some research to find the fastest way to grind or a way to skip it overall, and I decided to put it up here in my spare time.

To level 1-24 you shouldn't need to do any type of grinding as long as you get all the side quests with the main quests. Everytime you return to Carderock Pass to hand a quest in, check for other side quests you can get. You can do this in a party of 2 or completely alone. Do every dungeon on master if you're alone, abyss when in a party of 2. If you do this alone, you may even get to level 24 long before completing Carderock Pass. In the event that you do not reach level 24, the best place to grind will be the Astral Coven Laboratory. Some people even need to grind to level 15, then I recommend the Valley of Mourning

Saint's Haven however, is a different story. Continue getting side quests alongside your main quests will help, however, you cannot avoid grinding in this area. Doing Gobarta at the Daredevil Faire will also give you a considerable amount of exp, but it can only be done seven times a week. The best places to grind in Saint's Haven are the following:
Lvl 24 Blackthorn Gorge
Lvl 26 Black Sovereign Domain
Lvl 28 Blackguard Stronghold
At level 32, Gobarta will become unavailable to you, however Gobseria and Krag's Counterattack will become available.
Only when you kill Landslide Krag will you obtain exp from Krag's Counterattack
The grinding areas for level 32 to 40 are the following:
Marrisa Drysprings (You can skip most of the dungeon by just running past enemies)

Black Sovereign Assembly (Since you can skip most of the dungeon, it's great for EXP since the commission gives around 110k EXP, It's recommended that you be in a party to clear the dungeon fast)

Desolation Point (It's one of the shortest level 32 dungeons in Saints at the moment. Grinding this dungeon with a party will probably take less than 4 minutes to complete if you know what you're doing. 5 minutes average.)

Once you reach level 40, you are introduced to a new area called Lotus Marsh. I personally noticed that in this area, it's harder to solo dungeons and and grind. I only found 1 place in Lotus Marsh that would be nice for grinding from level 40-50, if I do find more, I will add them. But for now, the main grinding area I found was Riverwort Ruins. The dungeon itself is very fast and small. The exp rate is the same for every non level 50 dungeon in Lotus Marsh and since Riverwort Ruins was the fastest, it makes sense.

That's all for now.

Seltus

Back to top Go down

Best grinding places Empty Re: Best grinding places

Post  Wilowe Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Great Guide Very Happy

Wilowe
Admin

https://xdragonz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum